Thursday, May 19, 2011

Supermarket Salesmanship


This is an email that my Mom sent to me.  I got a good laugh out of it... enjoy!

Sense of Freshness....

A while ago a new supermarket opened in
Topeka, Kansas.  It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.


  Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of  distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.


When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and there is the scent of freshly mowed hay.

 
In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.
 
When you approach the egg case, you hear hens clucking and cackling, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

 
The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread and cookies.

I  don't buy toilet paper there anymore.


2 comments:

  1. lol! got ya back from locomotion of expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too funny! Finding you from Voice Boks. Hope you can look me up soon. Keep writing the funny stuff/you really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!