Monday, May 23, 2011

I Was Given Two More Awards!!


I was recently surprised to receive two more blogger awards!  Thank you very much Rachel at http://coolbeanmommas.com for the Stylish blogger award!  Rachel has a beautiful blog that I hope you will take the time to check out!


Here are the rules that go along with the award...  I must share 7 facts about myself and then share the award with 10 bloggers.  Well, rules are meant to be broken!  I'm going to choose just one blog that I've been loving lately so it's an extra huge deal!

First, here are my 7 facts:
  1. I am a 'Little House on the Prairie' addict and aficionado.
  2. I'm proud to be even a little bit Irish... especially on St. Patty's Day!
  3. They say it's impossible to lick your elbow, but I can do it!
  4. I don't like beer or coffee.
  5. I am a HUGE needle phobe!
  6. My birthday is on Pi day- 3/14!
  7. I make a killer New York style cheesecake!  Let me know if you want the recipe!
And now, to pass on the award...

I'd like to give the Stylish Blogger Award to Flavia at http://www.onecutenursery.com/!  You've got an awesome blog and it's been great getting to know you!  Thanks!!!

Next, I'd like to thank Melanie at http://hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com/ for the One Lovely Blog Award!  Melanie's blog is so much fun to read!  She leads a life that is so different from most of us!


The rules for this blog are just like the other one, except I'll be giving it out to 5 bloggers instead of only one.  So here are 7 more facts about me, as if anyone was REALLY interested... :)

  1. Sour gummy worms are by far and away my favorite candy!
  2. I've only had one boyfriend... my husband!
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE roller coasters!   The wilder the better!
  4. I'm not much of a drinker, but my two favorite drinks are Brandy Slush and Sex on the Beach.
  5. Although I'm a grown woman I secretly (or not so secretly) want a remote control helicopter!
  6. I consider myself a Mrs. Fix-it around the house.
  7. I love a good thunderstorm with lots of lightning and thunder!
And the award now goes to: 


Congratulations, everybody!  Keep up the good work!

12 comments:

  1. Wow - THANKS! And...congrats on your awards! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE sour gummy worms!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! You know, you're going to have a lot of people out there now trying to lick their elbows to see if they can do it too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards and thanks so much for tagging me and reading my posts-So kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!

    Shelby- Congratulations on your new baby-on-the-way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen! Thanks a lot! That was so sweet of you! I have posted my award with pride!
    http://www.onecutenursery.com/2011/05/my-first-award-how-little-things-make.html
    have a wonderful night! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Thanks soo much! This is my first blogger award! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, now you need to tell me how to get the code for the lovely blog award image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on both of your awards!

    It's tough to list that many things about yourself non? And I would like the recipe. Post please. :)

    New follower from voiceBoks.
    xo
    babymama
    avagracescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous said...Thanks everybody! It's so much fun reading all of these comments!

    Flavia and Nateandkatesmom- I'm glad you are both so excited about your first award!

    Babymama- You are right... by the time you get to fact #4 you really need to start thinking hard! And I will post the cheesecake recipe within the next couple of days! I'll let you know when it is up!

    Five Foot Mama

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the name of your blog!! Hilarious!!

    Nancy

    I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll follow me back at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!