Thursday, May 5, 2011

Passing on the Love

Hi!  I've graciously been given two blogger awards and I'm very excited!  Thanks so much Jen!  Please take a minute to check out her blog: A Book. A Girl. A Journey.





Thanks again!  How exciting!

Here are the rules that go along:

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

I'm giving away these awards to the following:

Katie @ Love is Everywhere
Maureen @ Are You A Mom?
Diapers in the Desert
Melanie @ Livin' the Dream
Jane @ Me 'N My Monkeys

Here are my seven random facts...

1.  I would always go barefoot if I could!

2. I definitely prefer the taste of baked chips over fried ones.

3. I still love to watch shows that were popular when I was young (Boy Meets World, Full House, etc.).

4. I got engaged at 17 years old, married at 19, and am still with my sweetie 6 years later.

5. I love flowers so much!  If only I had more windows and space for houseplants!

6.I  HATE onions and peppers!

7. I've spend hundreds (probably more like thousands) of hours on needlecraft projects- knitting, crocheting, and needlepoint.

7 comments:

  1. I prefer baked chips too, although I do love Kettle chips because of the crunch! Following you now from the voiceBoks.com hop! Have a great Thursday!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Congratulations~ On your Blogging awards !!!

    You mentioned your husband is in school to be an EMT ... that is awesome.. it's a very rewarding feeling after you have helped or saved someones life!

    Its also good to hear that he too will be reading my blog .. oh and by the way .. does he plane on following through after his EMT certification and going to school to be a Paramedic ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle- Thanks for stopping by! What a fantastic blog you have! I'm following you back.

    Kirsten- Thanks. My husband doesn't plan to become a paramedic at this point. He has a job that he really likes as a lab tech in the toxicology lab at Mayo Rochester. In our town, the EMTs are all volunteers and he's always been interested in it. So, when we saw that they needed more volunteers, we figured he might as well go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to receive these awards. I am honored you thought of me. Thank you so much! I'll be passing them on tomorrow.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, im very honored to be receiving these awards! :)

    I would also go barefoot everywhere if i could..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks You!! I have been a Blog Slacker lately... Sorry it took so long to comment. THANKS AGAIN! Oh and I would LOVE to always go barefoot... my husband ALWAYS wears shoes, even in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) No problem! Things have been so busy lately for us, too. I can't imagine always wearing shoes... I wouldn't be a fan of that!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!