Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #1

When I started blogging, I noticed that a lot of blogs did a Wordless Wednesday post. I wondered what EXACTLY it was, so I looked it up. The answer came directly from Wiki Answers.
"On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description."
I absolutely love pictures and photography, so I've decided to participate!  One minor problem (at least for this week)... I'm not really a wordless person, so my pictures will have to have a short explanation, at least.  Every Wednesday I'm going to post an old picture and a current one.

So, to start off my Wordless Wednesday career, I have two pictures of my Great Grandmother, Ruth.  In the first one, she's holding little newborn me and 23 years later, in the second picture, she is holding my son, her Great Great Grandson, Brennan.


2 comments:

  1. I just gave you blog the versatile blog award and the blog on fire award, check it out here http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! That's super fun! I'm going to award it to 5 of my new followers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!