Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our other newly decorated room!

A few weeks ago, I posted pictures of our newly remodeled bathroom.  While that, in itself, was an undertaking, it wasn't the only thing we have been busy with!  We have also been working on redecorating our bedroom.  Well... it is finally all finished!  Here's what we did:

We decided to go with a black and white theme with just a small amount of dark pink to add some excitement.  My Mom sketched the tree onto the wall for us and then I spent many tedious hours painting it all in.  Afterwards, I hand-glued silk flowers the branches.


Here's a little bit better look at the tree.


This is the opposite wall of the bedroom.  I chose to frame up several black and white pictures in black frames so it kept with the theme of the room.


And here's the last detail.  I made these twig decals with my computer and some decal paper!


It sure feels nice to have our projects all done!

2 comments:

  1. How creative! Who would have ever thought to do that with the tree, or the fan for that matter! Very impressive! What a great feeling to finally be done, I'll be. It turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!