Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Days- Day 2

Day 2- Post a picture of you and the person you have been close with for a while.


As most of you probably know, this is a picture of my husband, Ryan, and I.  It was taken last summer at a Minnesota Twins game.  Ryan and I have definitely been close for a while.  We met in September of 2002, got engaged in January of 2004, and were married in June of 2005.  It seems funny to think that we've been together for so long already... time really flies.

Ryan is a lab tech in the drugs of abuse lab at Mayo clinic in Rochester.  As of yesterday, he is also an 'official' EMT.  He was just granted his state license so now he'll be working on call as a part time EMT in our town.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, so sweet. You two are so cute together. Congrats EMT Ryan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! I'm pretty excited about it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!