Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Golfers

I had to work last Saturday.  I only work a couple of shifts per month so as long as Ryan is home, he gets to spend some quality alone time with Brennan.  Last Saturday was one of these 'boys-only' days.  Daddy decided to take Brennan golfing!  This was his first time, so we didn't know how it would go.  Luckily it went great!  Here are some pictures of my boys having fun together!







Brennan isn't the first or only baby to golfing in this family.  Here are some really old pictures of myself golfing as a little baby!

4 comments:

  1. So cute...so how does work out when the club is bigger than the golfer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan is such a cute Dad to spend quality time with your little guy. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Good thing Brennan had his Daddy to help him hold that big club! I was going to get Brennan a little plastic golf set for his birthday, but I decided against it when I began to imagine a club being thrown through the new tv!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!