Thursday, August 25, 2011

30 Days- Day 17

Day 17- Post a picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life recently


Ok... so as you can see this is a tiny little baby!  Unfortunately, I do not have a picture yet of the baby that's currently in my belly so instead I posted a picture of their brother.  I think they probably looked pretty much the same at 8 weeks anyway!  Baby #2 has made a huge impact on me.  I've been sick, uncomfortable, and a bit stressed out while being happy, anxious, and excited at the same time.  Funny how such a tiny person can make such a big impact!  I'll be able to post an ultrasound picture on September 6th, when I have my first ultrasound.  I'll be around 11 weeks at that point (and we'll get a better idea from the size of the baby) so it will be fun to see.  Ironically, September 6th will mark the 9th anniversary of Ryan and my first date which happened back in 2002!


1 comment:

  1. I don't get around much anymore, but I popped in and am so excited for your upcoming arrival. I have been waiting for this announcement since I first found your site and saw how committed to your beautiful little family you are. Thanks for becoming a friend.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!