Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Days-Day 12

Day 12- Post a picture of something you love.


Alright... so the Internet is really a hard thing to post a picture of, but you get the idea.  I really love the Internet!  I've always been a naturally curious person, so whenever I wonder about something or think of a question I need answers to, I'm on the Internet and Googling it.  I love the fact that you can find or do almost anything Online.  I love that you can connect with people from around the globe in the blink of an eye.  I understand the general concept of the Internet, but how it all ACTUALLY works is beyond me- mind boggling!


1 comment:

  1. You really do love the internet, but you also find everything you are looking for and more.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!