Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 Days- Day 11

Day 11- Post a picture of something you hate.

Wow!  This is soooo the easiest day so far!  I'm petrified of needles.  I hate shots and blood draws and avoid them like the plague.  I need to use a numbing cream on myself before having any needle procedures done to prevent me from kicking the nurse or technician trying to stab me.  My parents/husband have had to hold me down in the past during needle procedures.  It's a darn good thing I'm not a diabetic!  You may wonder how I possibly made it through having a child with such an irrational fear.  Let me tell you, it wasn't easy!  There were a lot of tears and dread involved before tests, but by the end, I had definitely improved, mostly thanks to my amazing numbing cream, my sympathetic and understanding husband, and very patient and nice doctors and phlebotomists.  Here's a word to shudder at and love at the same time: epidural.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!