Wednesday, August 3, 2011

30 Days- Day 10

Day 10- Post a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


This is my little sister, Haley.  I don't think I do a ton of 'messed up' things nowadays, but I defintely used to.  When we were growing up, Haley was the one by my side doing even more messed up things than me.  We used to make up ridiculous songs (Haley, you know the one I'm specifically talking about, but it doesn't really need mentioning...) and dances.  We'd do things to make absolute fools of ourselves.  We'd even have stupid nicknames for eachother.  I remember going for quite a while just calling eachother 'Clyde'.  Childhood was awfully fun with Haley around, especially when she wasn't beating up on me!  That's right.  Haley liked to lay a good beat-down on me and for the longest time she got away with it since she is five years younger than me- that is, until Mom caught on.    But now and then her over-aggressive attitude paid off.  I specifically remember her telling off a much older boy at the McDonald's play place when he wouldn't let me through the entrance.  She got right up in his face (at probably 3 or 4 years old), looked him right in the eye with an intimidating scowl and warned him, "YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!"  He took off so fast!  She's really something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!