Monday, August 29, 2011

30 Days- Day 18- My biggest insecurity

Day 18- Post a picture of your biggest insecurity



Stretch marks!  This is not a picture of my tummy, but this is an example of what mine look/looked like.  They have faded a lot by now so they are not nearly so dark, but they are still quite unattractive.  The whole tummy region is just NOT what it used to be, but I feel like that's generally to be expected after having a baby- especially when you have such a short torso like I do.  I can deal with my new tummy... Brennan is worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on Becky Janes guest post. I am looking forward to reading more and seeing your ultra sound photos.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from Formality Of Frugality! www.formalityoffrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!