Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Days- Day 13

Day 13- Post a picture of your favorite band or artist.


I guess I'd have to say that Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are my 'forever' favorites, but my new/up-and-coming favorites are probably The Band Perry.  It's a hard question, though.  I like all sorts of music.  For example, I really like Green Day.  But for the most part, I'm a country girl.  Anyway, Tim and Faith are both super talented singers and actors... they are so multi-talented.  I think they are a couple of the very few famous couples that are actually 'truly' in love.  They seem to be loyal to eachother and treat eachother well.  They live as normal a life as possible with their three daughters and I think they are genuinely kind people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!