Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 6

Today I am thankful for my home- both our actual house and the lovely little town we live in.  As far as the house goes, I am so blessed to have even the basics: a roof over our heads and a working furnace to keep us warm.  But I'm lucky enough to have even more than that.  I have a house that I love.  This house has enough room for our family to live comfortably.  Both kids have their own rooms so they don't wake each other at night.  We have closets.  The basement is basically a large playroom where the kids can be wild and crazy without worrying about breaking anything.  Our neighborhood is nice, quiet and safe.  We look out our livingroom windows right at the edge of the woods.  It is so beautiful and I'm so blessed.

I'm thankful for our great little town.  I always feel safe here.  I feel at home.  The schools are wonderful.  It is unbelievably beautiful to drive through town and have a view of the gorgeous lake the entire time.  If you go to the grocery store and don't see someone you know somewhere along the way, it is a little surprising.  I'm so thankful to have such a great place to raise my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!