Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 19

Today I am thankful for improved sleep.  I can't say that we get a full night of sleep every night or anything like that just yet, but it is so much better than it used to be.  I do get a full night of sleep every few days and the other nights Bryleigh only tends to wake up once or twice.  The really bad nights have gotten to be few and far between.  Brennan does really well down in his own room.  He wakes up now and then and needs some cuddles from Daddy, but most of the time he stays there until morning.  It really is wonderful.  Sleep is one of those things I knew that I'd miss when I became a parent... I wasn't wrong!  I look forward to the next stage of parenting for the 'sleep reason' for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!