Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 18

Today is Bryleigh's bonus day!  I'm thankful for my little ray of sunshine!  Her smile lights up a room with ease.  She is smart, funny, inquisitive, expressive, and loving.  She learns something new everyday and surprises us with all of her words and things she can do.  She imitates us and her big brother constantly and can pick up on things surprisingly well.  Her ability to melt your heart in a variety of different ways is amazing.  There is something magical about her sweet little face... like she ought to come with her own set of angel wings.  She completes our family perfectly.  Together with her brother, we have everything we need in our kids and surely couldn't love them any more than we already do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!