Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 15

I know that I already said that I'm thankful for my kids... it is impossible not to be.  But today I am thankful for one specific characteristic about my son (Don't worry Bryleigh, I'll give you another day, too...).  I'm thankful for the fact that Brennan handles change and adjusts to new situations so well.  He is truly amazing.  Today was Brennan's first day of preschool.  I dropped him off in his classroom, gave him a kiss, and told him to have a good day.  He happily says, "Love you, too!" and goes right to playing and talking to his new teacher.  I don't know what I would do if he were the kind of kid to get nervous and cry when it was time for me to leave.  He did wonderfully.



This isn't the only time he has taken change like a champ.  He did great when we brought his little sister home from the hospital and he was completely unphased by the move to our new house.  He even sleeps in his own room in the basement all by himself.  He really is a cool kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!