Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 4

Today I am thankful for my talents and abilities.  Trust me- I am in no way trying to sound braggy or conceited, I just truly appreciate the fact that many things come easily to me. 

Ever since I was little, things have been easy for me.  Not many things posed too much of a challenge.  This still holds true.  I've been blessed with talent in an artsy way.  I enjoy singing.  I have an eye for design and am a pretty good party planner.  I like photography.  I love to do all sorts of crafts: crocheting, knitting, cross stitch, bow making, and various other decorative crafts I've spied on Pinterest.  I enjoy writing (hence this blog) and the words generally flow fairly easily.  I like baking.  I have a way with just figuring things out.  If something around the house needs doing, typically I just get it done.  We very, very rarely call a professional (if anybody gets called, it's Dad) for home improvement work or repairs... I'm kind of a handy girl.  Same goes with the car.  I always try to do it myself or with Dad's help.  I actually quite enjoy changing oil, etc.

I know for a fact my life has been much easier because of this and I'm so thankful to be blessed so much!  Of course, not everything is easy... don't ask me to draw you a picture.  Yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!