Tuesday, November 26, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 25

Today, I'm thankful for nap time.  I'm relieved that both of my kids still take a nap almost every day.  Even though Brennan will be turning 4 in February, he still really NEEDS that nap.  The days that it somehow gets missed or cut short are awful by the afternoon or evening for sure. 

Being a stay-at-home mom, nap time is really my 'break'.  I don't get a lunch break or any morning or afternoon break from the kids, except for the nap.  It gives me time to lay down (I do most days) and take a short rest since I still need to get up with Bryleigh quite often at night.  I sometimes use nap time to get some work done around the house, or just take a little bit of quiet time for myself.  I might watch an adult show instead of Mickey Mouse or Toy Story.  A lot of times I catch up with computer work- either my part time job, or research on products we need to purchase online. 

To sum it up, nap time rocks and I'm so incredibly thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!