Monday, June 20, 2011

Want your photos edited or enhanced?

If you've spent much time on my blog, you've surely noticed my love for pictures!  I love to take pictures, look at pictures, and share pictures.  But I also love to edit pictures!  This part of the process is often overlooked, but I think it is what helps to make pictures really cool.  With the right editing, you can make a nice picture stand out or give it a different 'feeling'.

So, here's what I'm thinking-  I'd like to take a shot at editing your pictures.  You can send me a picture or two with an idea of what you'd like done to it or just tell me to use my imagination.  I'll edit your pictures and email a copy back to you.  Then, I'll post before and after pictures of the edits I made onto my blog to show all of my readers (unless you ask me not to).  Here's where you can send your pictures: colleen_m_anderson@yahoo.com.

In return, I'd love it if you would follow me and share my blog with others!  Maybe you could post my button on your blog or share a link on Facebook or Twitter?  There are no requirements to have me edit your photo, but I'd appreciate you sending any new readers my way!  If you're interested in having me edit more of your photos, please feel free to contact me at colleen_m_anderson@yahoo.com.

 Here are some example of photos I've taken and edited.  These will give you an idea of the things I like to do.  Let me know if you have other edits or enhancements in mind!  I can't wait to start getting pictures!  Start sending them!
Color correction and enhancement

Lowered the color saturation

Ramped up the contrast

Color and contrast correction

It's hard to see, but I added a tiny train in the distance!

Drastically lightened the colors and added the hazy border

Softened the background and added a foggy look

Black and white with rings as color accent

Color photo turned to sepia

Added words


Black and white with eye color accent


Color and exposure correction

(My mom took this one) Black and white with color accents

3 comments:

  1. I love your photography! Isn't photo editing fun? Great blog!
    ~Erin
    www.mynuggetsoftruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share your blog with my friends on Facebook! This sounds really neat! I have a couple of beach pictures of my kids that I'm having a hard time getting just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin- Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by!

    Coupons- Great! I can't wait to get your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!