Friday, June 10, 2011

Crowning Moments! Blogger Tag!


Melanie from Livin' the Dream tagged me in a fun little game- blogger tag!  Thanks for the tag!  And to all of the rest of my blogger buddies... start running!  I might tag you!

1. Do you think you're hot?
Yes and no... I don't think I'm repulsive or anything, but the abs (or should I say tummy) just ain't what they used to be!  Apparently my husband doesn't mind me too much... his cell phone ring tone for when I call is, "One Hot Mama"!  :)

2. Upload a picture of the wallpaper you're using at the moment:

3. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Ryan and I had Original Chicken sandwiches from Burger King for lunch on Tuesday.  Does that count as "meat"?

4. The songs you listened to recently:

I guess TV theme songs... I heard the theme song for The Ellen Show and Yes, Dear.  Oh... and the Little House on the Prairie theme song.  It's my ring tone!


5. What where you thinking as you were doing this?
I was thinking, "Should I be doing the now while Brennan is asleep, or should I be napping or cleaning..."


6. Do you have nicknames? What are they?
I used to have more nicknames- Midget, Shorty, and Beaner are mostly in the past now.  My Dad still calls me Bean and Maestro, though! 

Tag 4 blogger friends:

1. Babymama at Ava Grace's Closet
2. Katie at My New Heartbeat
3. Rachel Joy at Cool Bean Mommas 
3. My new friend at Spanish Pinay

Who's listed as #1?

Babymama writes one of the newer blogs I follow.  I think her blog,
Ava Grace's Closet, has an adorable design.  She always posts a lot of great pictures that I love to look at.  Her posts are fun to read and she has a lot of great giveaways, too!

How did you get to know #3?

I can't remember if I found Rachel Joy or if she found me!  Anyway, we met through the Year Long Blog hop that is being hosted my Voiceboks.  (If you want to join in just go here.)  Rachel Joy's blog,
Cool Bean Mommas , is chock full of stories about her life and family.  She's got some adorable little kids and always posts a lot of pictures.  Rachel Joy is a very loyal follower of mine, which I so appreciate.  I can almost always count on comments from her!

How about #4?
If I even need a reminder to cherish every moment with my son and any future children I'll be blessed with, all I need to do is visit Spanish Pinay.  Her posts remind me that it is the simple things in life that are truly important.  Her daughter is absolutely beautiful... she must get it from her Mama!  

Leave a Lovey-dovey message for #2.
My dearest Katie, I love your blog,
My New Heartbeat.  Thanks so much for the award you gave me yesterday!  I really loved reading about you in terms of motherhood... you are such a funny girl!  And I agree with you about Mompetitors!  Crazy.  I think you have a great story to tell and I love the way you've embraced the curveball that life threw you!

Okay bloggers, tag! You're it!  Have fun!  No tag-backs!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me and thank you for the sweet sweet description :-D

    I'll start tagging now but hopefully this does not have an expiration date as I'm having quite some busy busy days with the little one a bit sick :-O

    But thanks to mobile phone, I can still visit blogs and read new articles... although I am not able to update mine and comment a lot - it's quite a task to create a post and comment on a mobile phone hah.

    Thanks again and see you around!!! I hope you're having a rockin' weekend ;-)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! How fun is this?

    Thanks for thinking of me.

    Big hugs.
    xo
    babymama

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!