I've had the pleasure of trying out a Cleava Snap-To-Bra Cami in order to write a review. A Cleava is a small piece of material that snaps to each bra strap, and simulates a layered look. This product is such a great idea, especially for people like me who struggle to find shirts that cover their cleavage, but want to dress modestly, at least sometimes.
After wearing the Cleava a few times, I have come to a conclusion- I really like it! I like almost everything about it! Here are my favorite things about it:
- Hides cleavage easily and in an attractive way
- Eliminates bulky tank tops or camis that bunch and ride up
- Great for breastfeeding compared to a traditional tank or cami
- Goes on and off fast
- Comfortable- I easily forgot that I was wearing it
- Comes in a wide variety of colors and styles including lace edge
- Easy care- wash like most other normal garments
- With a smooth shirt, you may be able to see the edge lines of the Cleava, though it actually looks like the edges of your bra.
- The price is a bit high for such a small, simple garment with a regular MSRP of $29.95-$34.95.
I really think that Cleava would be a great stocking stuffer with Christmas right around the corner. I would definitely be happy to find one in my stocking.
Great news! Cleava has generously offered to give away one Cleava of their choice to one lucky winner. But if you don't want to wait and try to win, and would rather purchase a Cleava now, I've also got a couple of special deals to save you a little on them!
- For a limited time, Cleavas are on sale from $19.95 - $24.95 at Cleava.com. That's $10 off of the regular MSRP.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Cleava, you can return it within 30 days of your purchase. Click Here to Order Your Cleava Today!
- Free shipping (Minimum order of $30)! Here's your code- 'FSAD'. Free Shipping Offer Expires: 10/25/12.