Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just a Little Out of it at 1:39 AM!

You sure would think that having a digital clock in your bedroom would eliminate any confusion about the time... not so!  Last night, Ryan was on call until midnight and had set his pager on the dresser, where it was partially blocking my view of the clock. 

When Bryleigh woke up in the middle of the night and started crying, I very drowsily glanced at the clock while getting out of bed to retrieve her.  Much to my surprise she had stayed in her crib a lot longer than I expected- it was 3:90 something!  It took me a minute to realize that there is no 3:90.  I looked again, realized that part of the number was blocked- 1:39... that's more like it.  Bryleigh was right on schedule and I was just 'sleep drunk'.  

Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! lack of sleep kills performance. It processing functions within the brain.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!