Monday, September 10, 2012

Sweet Kellie Pickler!

I've always liked Kellie Pickler, ever since we first came to know her on American Idol.  She has a fun, upbeat personality, and I find her silly and unbelievably sweet. 

But, when I saw this picture and read the touching story behind it, I immediately loved her even more than before.  As a show of support for her cancer-battling best friend, they shaved their heads together prior to the beginning of her chemotherapy treatments.  Her friend is currently doing quite well, by the way.

I just love this photo.  To me, it illustrates perfectly the epitome of friendship.  They would do anything for each other.  What a blessing to have such an amazing friend.  Kellie- Thanks for your compassion.  If everyone had even a tenth of the compassion you possess, the world would be a much better place!

1 comment:

  1. That's the first I've heard of Kellie doing that. I think it's a great show of support from her, especially with her celebrity status.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!