Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Hilarious Little Guy!

Everyday, Brennan is getting funnier and funnier.  I know that all little kids say cute and funny things, but this kid just knows how to get me laughing. 

Just yesterday, I got a text from Ryan that said, "What's for dinner?"  That's what started the funniest conversation with Brennan.  (This story needs a little bit of background information.  Brennan has a book called 'Roly Poly Pangolin'.  There is a line in the book that says, "What's for dinner?  Ants and slugs?  Roly Poly won't touch bugs!"  We haven't read this book in a week or two.)

Me: Daddy wants to know- What's for dinner?
Brennan: What's for dinner? Ants and slugs?  Mama won't touch bugs!

I couldn't believe that he quoted his book!  So funny.  He's been quoting movies lately, too.

A few days ago Brennan pointed out that we forgot to say our prayers before lunch.

Brennan: Say our prayers!
Me: You're right.  We forgot!  Do you remember how they start? Come, Lord Jesus, be our guest- can you say that?
Brennan: C'mon, Jesus!  Be our guest!
Me: (Trying not to laugh)  Well, that works, too.

And speaking of Jesus- the other day Brennan told me that he could hear Jesus outside!  I made sure to warn all of my Facebook friends to make sure they were on their best behavior.

He's also been trying to 'convince' us that we aren't upset with him when we really are by telling me, "Mommy, you're happy..." in the cutesiest voice he can muster.  Tricky little bugger!

This is such a short list, because I'm trying to think of all of his funniest moments off the top of my head.  It is hard to do!  I need to start blogging more things like this so I can share them with Brennan as he gets older.  I'm sure he'll only be funnier by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!