Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh Boy... A Kitchen Mistake!

I am so glad that this is just a picture I saw on Facebook!  Boy, if my hubby did this and left it for me to clean, we'd have some issues!  Have you ever burned through anything?  I will admit that I let one of our plastic bowls have a run-in with a burner once.  I think the toxic smoke was the worst part!

If this happened in  my house,, I think I would drill a little hole in the back and hang it up in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I've had a plastic bowl get a little too close but that's it. That pic is hysterical and WTF all at the same time.


I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!