Thursday, September 29, 2011

Free Photo Editing!

Hi there!

I posted a few months ago about how much I love photos and all aspects of photography including photo editing.  In that post, I offered to do some editing on your pictures... FOR FREE!  Here is the link to that previous post if you want all of the details: Photo editing and enhancement

Unfortunately, and to my surprise, no one took me up on my offer!  I'll admit, I was a little bummed!  After all, I love a challenge and it is always fun to create something new and better.  Anyway, that's why I'm posting this again- I would like to re-extend the offer.  You send me a copy of the picture you want edited along with any suggestions you have and I'll work some editing magic and send your picture back to you!  Here's where you can send your pictures: colleen_m_anderson@yahoo.com.

In the previous post, I included a bunch of pictures that I have taken and edited, but I thought I'd add just a few more for good measure and to make this post more interesting!

There aren't too many, but here we go:

Maternity picture changed black and white with pink ribbon accent.

Corrected levels, shadows, and highlights.

Changed to black and white with pink ribbon accent.  Also increased contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!