Friday, September 2, 2011

30 Days- Day 20- Where I'd love to Travel

Day 20- Post a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


There are about a million places that I'd love to see and experience before I die, but for time's sake and in order to abide by the rules of this '30 days' game, I had to narrow it down to one.  This one is kind of a given, too.  This is Australia's Great Barrier Reef.  I think finding the words to describe the beauty and majesty of this magnificent creation would be impossible.  The vibrant colors of the reef and all of the plant-life, the thousands of different shapes and sizes of all of the unique fish, and the intricate coral formations must be absolutely breathtaking.  In an amazing place like this, God's unfathomable power, majesty, creativity, attention to detail, and love are so evident everywhere you look. 

I need to see this in person!  Maybe someday we'll get to take a big anniversary trip there!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's really beautiful. a lot of the corral reefs here in the Philippines are being scavenged by locals and sold to tourists, sadly taking away from the beauty of the reefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sad! Hopefully something changes soon and the reefs have the opportunity to change and grow. It's really a shame that people would do that.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!