Monday, December 2, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 28

Well, I need to finish up my last 3 days of gratitude, even though it is December.  We got awfully busy over Thanksgiving weekend, so I didn't have a chance to write up my posts.

I am thankful for caring strangers that help others even though they don't have to.  I'm talking about the road-side tire changers, the person who lets you use their cell phone, the guy in the drive through line that pays for their meal and the person's behind them, the lady who always has a kind word, the person who waits an extra moment to hold the door open for you.

When I see someone doing big or small things to help others, it puts a smile on my face.  I'm so thankful for kind people doing kind things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!