Monday, December 2, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 29

I'm thankful for convenience items.  Quite often, I think about how thankful I am that I can do laundry in my laundry room with an automatic washing machine (and dryer in the cold weather). Even though I get sick of trying to keep up with the laundry, this is SO much better than having to lug all of my dirty laundry down to a creek somewhere and scrub it on the rocks until it looks semi-clean.  Same goes for the dishwasher.  I have lived in a home with no dishwasher for 2 years (I know... poor me... ), so I can truly appreciate the convenience of having one!  We have a gas fireplace.  As much as I love a real wood fire, being able to walk over to the wall and flip a switch for some extra heat and ambiance is crazy convenient.  I was already thankful for cars a while back, but they really fit here, too.  No having to hitch up the horses to a wagon and ride in the cold wherever I want to go.  No horses to feed or stables to clean either.

I'm thankful for convenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!