Merry Christmas, everyone!
I thought it would be fun to share this year's Christmas card with all of my awesome blog readers! I don't think this year's card is the MOST festive, but I love this picture that my mom took of the 3 of us. Here's what the back side of the card said:
Our Top 10 of 2011
10. Brennan got to meet LOTS of animals including dogs, cats, fish, sheep, cows, pigs, rabbits, mules, horses, llamas, reindeer, ducks, chickens, and even a NASTY rooster. (Grandma Sue and Grandpa Brad’s rooster loves to try to attack people… especially Brennan!)
9. Emmy (She’s 4 now) and Brennan have become best buddies… or should I say he loves her, and she tolerates him!).
8. Brennan is still a social butterfly, making friends wherever he goes. He’s never developed a fear of strangers and I doubt he will.
7. We remodeled our bathroom (plus redecorated our bedroom) and are so happy with the end result.
6. Brennan has become a chatterbox- always talking up a storm!
5. We purchased a new-to-us vehicle, which we LOVE- a Hyundai Santa Fe.
4. Our little man turned one year old (and his Mama turned the big 25… ahhh!!!)!
3. Ryan officially became a volunteer EMT!
2. Brennan has finally started sleeping through the night more often than not! Yay!
1. We found out that we’re expecting a little girl in March! She’ll be a great addition to our little family.
I hope you all have the merriest of Christmases and that the New Year finds you all happy and healthy.