Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's a.... GIRL!

If you had a chance to read my last post, you have already probably heard the big news.  We are having a little girl in March!  A little boy would have been a lot of fun, too, but we're thrilled to be adding a girl to our family!  Hopefully Brennan is the best big brother ever!

I wanted to share just a few more baby girl related photos that I didn't share in the first post.  In this first one, Ryan is finishing beating open the pinata after the initial attempts.  Apparently, I made the pinata a little too tough!


And here what was inside...  Pink candy!  We also filled the pinata with some little hair bows, pink socks, and a pink blanket.


Here is our family after the party with the pinata results.


And this last picture isn't from the party, but I think it is also worth sharing.  This is from our ultrasound.  Ryan snapped this picture right after we found out that we are having a little girl!  I love this picture, just because of the look on my face...


We can't wait for March.  I'll keep updating you all as we continue through the pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations! You are truly blessed and have a lot to be thankful for..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!