Friday, November 11, 2011

Lack of Posts!

Hi,

I'd like to write a very quick blog post to apologize for my recent lack of posts!  I love to blog and share our lives with you, but the problem over the last couple of weeks, especially, is that our lives have been EXTREMELY hectic and busy with about a million things on our to-do list. 

I do have a few great post ideas in the making and will get some new content up just as soon as possible.  The BIG news, is that we now know the gender of the little baby we're having and I'm going to put up a post about how we told all of our friends and family and tell you at the same time! 

So, in the meantime, please bear with me and excuse my lack of posts!  I hope you all have a wonderful Veteran's Day (don't forget to tell a Veteran 'thanks'!) and 11/11/11!  And a very happy birthday to one of my best friends in the whole world and loyal blog reader, Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!