I've never been big on resolutions. I don't know why... just never made much sense to me. I think when I was a tween I made a resolution once or twice, but not since then. But today, I was thinking about what I would resolve to do if I actually did make resolutions.
- Take more time for just me.
- Paint my toenails at least once a month.
- Read a book.
- Crochet something for myself.
- Write more blog posts.
- Shower if I want to, even if the baby cries when I shut the door.
- Cut the cord, get a part-time job, and give myself some time out of the house.
- Go get at least 2 massages this year!