Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bryleigh's Beautiful Memory Box!

I knew that I would make this for Bryleigh before she ever even arrived.  I made on for Brennan and am in love with it. This one turned out so beautifully and I know Bryleigh will absolutely treasure this someday.


I'd like to give you a rundown of the items included in her box.

  • On the top left, we obviously have her birth announcement.  Sweet little Bryleigh, arrived at 11:02pm on March 31, 2010 at 7lbs 14oz and 21 1/4 inches. 
  • The foamy ring on the top right is the padded, barcode ankle bracelet that Bryleigh wore in the hospital.
  • Underneath of the ankle bracelet is the cap and part of the label to the bottle of sparkling grape juice we celebrated her arrival with.
  • Just to the left of the cap on the edge of the announcement is my 'It's a girl' belly button ring.
  • Underneath the announcement are my and Bryleigh's hospital bracelets.
  • To the right of the bracelets are the hospital visitor tags.
  • Underneath of the tags is Bryleigh's crib card.  Notice the name- ___________Anderson.  :)  She was baby no-name for a while!  We left the hospital a couple of hours later than planned just to decide on a name!
  • To the left of the crib card are Bryleigh's 3D feet.  We cast these ourselves using a kit from castingkeepsakes.com.  I love having an exact replica.
  • Underneath the feet is one of Bryleigh's burp cloths.  It looks cute, but more importantly, it will pad those precious feet if they ever decide to fall off! 
  • Lastly, we have one of Bryleigh's headbands.  She wore these a lot right away, and still does, but has now also moved onto hair clips  What a big girl!
Hey, I think she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!