Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bryleigh is 3 Months Old!


Believe it or not, my little miss Bryleigh is 3 months old already!  She is full of smiles and giggles and she brightens any room.  She loves smiling and talking to her own reflection and lights up when her brother comes around.

She continues to be a very good baby, being pretty content most of the time.  She still likes her baby swing, but loves her bumbo and playmat the most.  I think it is  almost time to bring the exersaucer out!

We have started putting her down for bed in her crib at night and move her back to our room (most of the time) when she wakes up.  We think it is  a good way to get her used to her crib.  

I love watching her grow every day.  She is truly a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!