Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Already 6 Weeks!

I can't believe my little girl is already 6 weeks old! Actually, she's 6 weeks and 4 days old!

She is smiling more everyday and is extremely alert.  I always love the wide eyes and her very expressive facial expressions.  Here's a fun picture I took yesterday.  Those big blue eyes are definitely scoping me out... or wondering what in the world I'm holding.

Life with two kids had generally been great!  There's definitely been some minor adjustments that we've made, but overall, it isn't as hard as I thought it would be!  Bryleigh is a wonderfully happy little girl and she fits into the family perfectly.  Brennan couldn't love his little sister any more than he already does... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!