Monday, January 27, 2014

Bryleigh's Night Weaning Saga: Night 2

Can it really be this easy?  Impossible... I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it is hard!

Last night, Bryleigh woke up at about 1:20.  She walked into our room, so I took her back to her own.  I started her music and crawled into her bed.  She had already got back in and pulled up the covers.  She asked me for her water and drank some quickly.  Then I cuddled up next to her and waited for the dreaded question.... It never came!!! She didn't even ask for milk!  She squished her face against mine and just cuddled.  It was so sweet and I absolutely loved it.  It is really nice to see/feel her be comforted by me even if milk isn't involved.

It only took 8 1/2 songs (half an hour) and she was back to snoring away.  I slipped out and went back to bed.  The next time I heard her was at about 5:45, after her Minnie light had already come on.  I went in to greet her 'good morning' and offer her some morning milk.  She was happy to accept.

I'm so unbelievably shocked and surprised by how well this is going!  Let's hope it keeps up!  One of these nights she'll sleep through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!