Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bryleigh's Baptism!


Happy baptism day, Sweet Bryleigh!

We brought Bryleigh to be baptized today.  
It was so special for us all.
She is now a forgiven and redeemed child of God.
What a wonderful gift this forgiveness is for all sinners.
What a wonderful blessing it is to have our sweet Bryleigh.

My beautiful, wide-eyed girl!

Just after the actual rite of baptism.
Our new family of 4 after the service.
Bryleigh and her Godparents- Joe (my sister's boyfriend), Haley (my sister), Heather (Friend since high school).


The service was great!  Both kids did well during church, which is always extremely satisfying!  Brennan has a hard time sitting still, so the fact that he made it until very close to the end was awesome!  And Bryleigh was nice and quiet, too!  We had lots of family and some friends there, which made the day even more special.

Bryleigh's Grandma Mary (Ryan's mom) spent hours and hours making the beautiful heirloom baptismal gown.  My mom did the beading work and crocheted a special blanket.  How awesome to have two extremely talented Grandma's to spoil my kids!  Now each grandma has made one of my children a baptismal gown and blanket, as well as lots of other stuff.

After the service, we went to my parents' house for a pulled pork lunch, some delicious cake, and to open gifts.  It really was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!