Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Recording Sweet Moments

I really want to try hard to get back into the habit of recording a lot of the funny, sweet, or adorable things my kids say.  I hear these things each day and know for a fact that I won't remember most of it as they grow.  Hopefully knowing this will encourage me to write down what they say!

Here's one to kick us off...

Brennan woke up at 4:30 this morning after having a bad dream about Daddy popping his balloon on a 'mean day'.  I went down to his room to get him re-tucked in and give him a few snuggles.  Hearing him say "I love you" and seeing him all cozy in his bed with his eyes closed and yawning is enough to melt me, at least a little.  But he was the sweetest when I left his room.  I quietly whispered to him, "I love you, Buddy Boy" and he whispers back, "I love you, Mommy Girl".

Love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!