Monday, May 6, 2013

The last couple of months- a recap.

I hate to admit it, but since moving blogging has taken a backseat to nearly everything else going on in our lives.  We have been BUSY and I just haven't been able to make time for everything.  So, here's what's changed recently:

-My computer's freezing issue got worse.  After hours with tech support, I finally got to send it in for an 'under warranty' fix.  I got it back and it is now happy as can be with its new processor. :)

-I got a job!  I am an independent contractor working from home.  I am reviewing training documents sent in by contractors.  My oldest sister hooked me up with this job and I'm so happy about it.  Thanks Holly!

-My Grandpa passed away.   He hadn't been doing well over the last few months, so this was a time that it really was a blessing.  It wasn't a fun time for us all, but it seems that everyone is starting to get back to normal.

-We are expecting 3, yes THREE new nieces or nephews this Summer/Fall!  We know that 2 are girls and are waiting to find out about the third.... I think it will be another girl, but the Mom says it will be a boy, so we'll see!

-We fought the flu bug in our household again... this time with more carpet than we were used to :/.

-My best friend had her second baby girl.  A little Sweetie Pie named Harper.



-We noticed and (hopefully) solved a little mouse situation in our home.  ICKY!

-We had a HUGE snowstorm on MAY 2nd!!!  Places in our area got anywhere from 8-18 inches of super heavy snow.  Trees came down, power was out, and the roads were awful!

April 29th, 2013
May 2nd, 2013
 -We had the 100 mile garage sale weekend DURING that huge snowstorm.  Cities and towns along a 100 mile stretch all have a bunch of sales.  It was cold and wet, but I still got some good deals.

-Brennan spotted a beautiful Great Horned Owl in our pine tree!  So cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!