Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Bathroom in Progress

We have officially begun our first major project (you know, more than painting) at our new house.  We are adding a basement bathroom!  Brennan is extremely appreciative and excited about HIS new bathroom.  Honestly, it really is HIS bathroom.  His bedroom is downstairs and the most convincing reason to add this bathroom is because it is hard for a potty training kid to make it all the way upstairs to the bathroom in the dark in the middle of the night in time!

As of now, we have the back cement block wall painted with waterproof paint, most the the walls built, the toilet purchased, and a little bit of pluming prep work started.  It's going good!  On the agenda for today- picking up a few more supplies including a shower and vanity.  I can't wait to get to the point of sheet rocking.  That is something that I'm capable of doing all on my own.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!