Sunday, January 15, 2017

Baby News!

I'm so excited to announce that my little sister, Haley, is pregnant! Haley and her husband, Joe, are expecting their first baby, or first baby without fur, I should say. I had the pleasure of taking a few pregnancy announcement pictures for them a couple weeks ago. They are due on July 22nd and are super excited. So are we! This will be our 12th niece or nephew and make six on each side! They will not be finding out the gender ahead of time, so it'll be a long wait until we know if it is a girl or boy.

I have had the opportunity once before to take birth photos for an awesome friend of mine. Haley and Joe are also planning on allowing me to take birth photos for them.  I'm so excited! Of all of the photo shoots I've ever done, the birth photography (and the adoption photos I took once) was by far and away the most overwhelming and incredible to experience.  I can't wait to do it again!

Congratulations Haley, Joe, and Maybelle (are you supposed to congratulate dogs on their owner's pregnancy??)! This time will fly and that sweet baby will be here before you know it.

This was my favorite of the announcement photos.  The weather turned out to be perfect for what we wanted to do and this was such a fun way to showcase baby's first picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!