Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude

This year is the first year I've decided to take care in 30 Days of Gratitude.  There is so much to be thankful for the we just take for granted everyday.  Hopefully thinking of something new everyday will help me to refocus and be thankful for the things I have!

Day 1: My family!  All of them.  I'm thankful to have the kids that some people are unable to have, a loving husband that so many have not found yet or have already lost, and involved parents, parents-in-law, siblings, and sibling-in-laws that are still with us and are leaving an wonderful imprint on the lives of my lives.  Of course I'm also thankful for all of the awesome grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephew and all other extended family I am blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!