Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 7

Yesterday (yes, this one is a day late) I was thankful for technology.  I know that technology can be both a blessing and a curse, but I am looking at the good side of it for this day of gratitude.  Technology has simplified  my life so much.  I love being able to check bank accounts, make purchases (and I've saved SO much money because of eBay), keep track of our schedules (and set reminders), catch up with my friends or husband during the day, etc all from the comfort of my livingroom on my computer, tablet or phone... It really is awesome.  I truly can't imagine what everybody did in the 'olden days' before the Internet! 

Having a cell phone is so great for asking questions while I'm shopping, flash a digital coupon, or not miss an important phone call while I'm outside.

And though I know it isn't great to use technology as a babysitter, I'm not gonna lie- I really take advantage of the distraction that the tv, a movie, or the tablet can provide for the kids so I can get some stuff done around the house.  Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!