Sunday, October 27, 2013

Super Duper Painting Tip!

Hi everybody!

I consider myself a very crafty, do-it-yourself, Mrs. Fix It, but I stumbled onto something new a few days ago that I wish I would have known years ago!

If you are like me, when you paint a small project you put down a layer of newspaper first to protect your work surface. Without fail, I always get a little newspaper stuck to my project and either have to pick it up and risk messing up my paint, or just go the lazy route and paint over the little imperfection.  It is such a pain...

So here's my great discovery!  Waxed paper!!!  Why I didn't think of this years ago is beyond me, but it works flawlessly!  You'll never have bits of paper stuck to your project again!  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I hope you'll leave one for me! Have a great day!